About Gunnison County Republicans
The Gunnison County Republican Central Committee promotes conservative values and we believe in equal opportunity, not equal distribution. We believe in compassionate programs that afford those in need a hand up not a hand out. The old adage, “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime” is truer today than ever. We invite you to engage in the conversation!
GOP stands for “Great Opportunity Party” and we work locally to get responsibly conservative candidates elected to public office. We hold several events throughout the year, and plan on making updates/adding new events to the calendar frequently. Get to know us!
If you would like to verify an up-coming meeting date/time please contact Dr. Stu Asay at (970) 641-3938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chair: Dr. Stu Asay
Vice Chair: Neil Watko
Secretary: Kristine Toole
Treasurer: Carmen Pankratz
Values & Characteristics of a Public Official
- Integrity: adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty; truthfulness.
- Respectful: showing or having respect for all.
- Communication: be a good communicator who has the ability to mentally move and motivate any audience.
- Commitment: commitment requires courage and defies difficulties and distractions.
- Code of Ethics: Public officials should guard against clear cases of unethical conduct.
820 N Main St., Gunnison
1st Saturday of each month (unless otherwise noted)
CHANGED MEETING DATES:
September 16, 2023
Join us for our monthly meeting & learn how you can get involved!
South/patio door opens at 8:00am. Meeting begins at 8:30am.
Coffee & donuts/muffins are available for a donation.