Colorado GOP Chairman Ken Buck made the following
comments on the passage of HB 20-1153:
“Today Colorado House Democrats decided funneling taxpayer dollars to their partisan union allies was more important than preserving transparency and accountability for taxpayers,” said Colorado GOP Chairman Ken Buck.
“The public deserves to know if their hard earned tax dollars will finance partisan union activities. Democrats are hoping this shady kick-back will go unnoticed, but Colorado voters will not tolerate this gross abuse of basic accountability and transparency.”
Join the Conversation!Keep up with political happenings in Gunnison County on our Facebook Page.
- 2020 Ballot Voters Guide September 10, 2020
- ELECTION HOURS, POLLING PLACES AND BALLOT DROPS September 10, 2020
- 2020 BALLOT AMENDMENTS AND PROPOSITIONS September 10, 2020
- What MAKES America, America? September 6, 2020
- Quick Connect to Candidates August 29, 2020
- MEET LOCAL, DISTRICT, STATEWIDE AND FEDERAL CANDIDATES August 29, 2020
- SEPTEMBER 2020 MONTHLY MEETING NOTICE August 29, 2020
- AUGUST MONTHLY MEETING August 3, 2020
- WE MUST SUPPORT DAVE TAYLOR FOR COUNTY COMMISSIONER! July 12, 2020
- DAVE TAYLOR SHOWS US HOW IT’S DONE…WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS! July 2, 2020