- The August jobs report once
again showed the economy under President Trump remains strong.
- The unemployment rate held at a near generational low – 3.7%.
- The U.S. added 130,000 jobs in August.
- 3,000 new manufacturing jobs were added.
- 13,000 new construction jobs were added.
- 60,000 new jobs for women.
- All Americans continue to benefit from the
- Unemployment among African Americans is at its lowest level in history – 5.5%.
- The Latino American unemployment rate is tied for the previous record low set under President Trump – 4.2%.
- Over 6.3 million jobs have been
added since President Trump was elected.
- Over 1 million jobs have been added in 2019.
- Over 500,000 manufacturing jobs have been added since the President was elected.
- In August, wage growth remained strong at 3.2% – the 13th month in a row of 3% or better.
- President Trump’s economy continues to pull disenfranchised Americans off of the sidelines and into the labor market – a staggering 571,000 people reentered the labor market in August.
- 2020 Democrats are not talking about the economy because they cannot deny the success.
President Trump is delivering on his promise to revitalize the American economy